Busega Mazao Ltd
BUSEGA MAZAO LTD is a value-added Food Products that sources, Packs, brands and supplies Agricultural produce to the Local Markets, Retails and Wholesales Outlets and Shops, HORECA, Min and Large Supermarkets. The company is Tanzanian-owned by Mr. Deogratius B. Kumalija who is a Chief Executive Officer of the Company and it was registered in 2015 but started its business operations in January 2017. The company is a Local Based in Busega District in Simiyu Region. The company is committed to meet the expectations of all of our stakeholders from Local farmers to Our Final Consumers.
BUSEGA MAZAO LTD was founded on the principles of deep understanding of the local Business content, Experience in Value- added Products Supply-chain Management, Hard work, Innovation and dedication to support Local farmers in Tanzania.
VISION & MISSION
All our products are locally sourced. We source our rice and Maize directly from Our Local farmers in Simiyu region.
We are delighted to bring to the market farm fresh products with an absolute superior and amazing taste.
Our Food Products come in different pack sizes; 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10Kg, 25Kg and 50Kgs.
“Our Community and products for a healthy future.”
“Nourishing the nation by manufacturing and marketing of safe quality products through service excellence.”
- We strive to provide the best possible products and services at affordable prices for all our customers
- We appreciate our employees as valuable, core elements of the company
- We guarantee satisfactory profit to all Stakeholders and the fulfillment of all our commitments to suppliers and Distributors
- We will contribute toward bettering the social welfare of the communities in which we operate
- To be the Company of customer’s choice with products and services of a high quality and reputation.
- To become the leading regional Local brand and, being the supplier of choice.
- Quality – to be distinguished by providing consistently safe and reliable quality Food products, through our people and technology.
- To meet and exceed supplier, customer and Final consumer expectations.
- To attract and retain a motivated and competent workforce.
- To stay abreast of technological advancements in order to manufacture quality Food products to meet market demand.